Saturday 18 May 2013

Chunky 7

Over on UKS I have been following the chunky swaps from afar, there has been some absolutely amazing chunkies made, so this time I thought I would brave it and join in. My swappee was Chrissie and as the chunky hostess I kinda went eekk! when I found out. Her theme was '7 Deadly Sins', and although my chunky didn't turn out as I had planned in my head (but then things never do!)I was sorta pleased with how it turned out but I think next time I know how to improve :)Do you hear that Chrissie I will be joining in again if you'll have me. I painted my chunky black, added some bead feet, found some pictures on the internet about the 7 deadly sins, put one sin on the front and added the other 6 sins in a little concertina at each side, on top I added an eye for envy, lips for lust and a box of chocolates for gluttony.

2 comments:

new2this said...

Wow, that is some chunky!! Well done. Love it.

Jane said...

That is amazing, you did a fantastic job on your theme!