Tuesday 28 August 2012

August Trendy Tags

This months theme was canvas and I really enjoyed it, I made my tags into sort of art journal type tag, well that is the way I describe it lol! I cut pieces of canvas and backed them onto a tag, to stiffen them up. I made 3 different ones using my new Stampotique stamps but all had the same theme 'be yourself' The first one I used acrylic paint for the background, the second one I used Dylusions Ink sprays and the third was a mixture of ink and paint.
I do hope my swappees like them, I really didn't want to give them away, I'm going to have to make some more for myself.

2 comments:

Sian said...

These tags are gorrrrgeous Yolanda - right up my street!!! I'd love one - hint hint - oo just realised I should be hinting to leanie not on your blog lol x

BEX said...

They are indeed very lovely. I miss the tag swap and your tags are one of the reasons why.